I have a 8830WE and like others receive many emails during the day and if you don't keep up by deleting each email one at a time after you read it...you end up with several at the end of the day. Rather then deleting each old email one at a time later, which is very time consuming atleast, is there any way to delete muliple old emails at the same time???? Please tell me there is a way!!!
    Last edited by zippay; 12-23-07 at 09:07 AM.
    12-23-07 09:03 AM
    Scroll to a date in your inbox, click the trackball and select "delete" prior

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-07 09:15 AM
    ...got it. Thank you!!
    12-23-07 09:35 AM
    I did the "Prior to" delete and that worked fine. My question is to further build on this...that "Prior to" works fine but it will delete all your email before the date selected. Is there a way to delete a "Block" of emails in between two selected dates. Another words...it's Decemeber 23 today...how woud I delete all my old email between Decemeber 20th and December 1st...keeping everything before the first of December...Is it possible?
    12-23-07 10:27 AM
    In the Message folder list, hold the left shift key down, and scroll the trackball. Multiple messages will be highlighted.

Press the delete key and you will have the option to delete multiple messages at once.
    12-23-07 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD