I read the following on another site, but I do not see folder settings on my BIS account. Is this an older unsupported feature? Vaporware future feature?

You can create custom folders in your BlackBerry Internet Service account to assist with the organization of emails. Filters can also be made to automatically organize emails by the way of name, subject, etc.

1. Log in to your BlackBerry Internet Service account.

2. In the left pane under your existing folder list, click Manage Folders, as shown below.

3. In the Manage Folders page, click New, as shown below.

4. In the New Folders page, enter the name of the new folder to be created in the Folder Name field. Next, set the auto-aging rule if you want to apply auto-aging to the folder. Click Save and Close.

This new folder appears under your default inbox folder in your BlackBerry Internet Service account. Messages can be moved to this new folder to assist with the organization of your emails.

To view a new mail folder on your BlackBerry handheld

1. From the Home screen on the handheld, go to Messages.

2. In Messages, click the trackwheel and select View Folder.

3. Highlight the WebClient folder and click the trackwheel. Select Expand.

4. Select the folder you want to view from the list. Only messages in this folder appear on the handheld while you are viewing this folder.
    Discover blackberry tips and hints for better blackberry use
    03-06-08 10:03 PM
    Not sure what that information is for but BIS does not support folders for email.
    03-06-08 10:15 PM
    I can see that BIS does not support folders in the current iteration. Was this something that was supported previously? I cannot imagine someone making up such explicit directions if it never existed.
    03-06-08 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD