hi - very informative stuff here thanx - i just got the 8830 WE - and I'm trying to get these questions answered...

1st I'm trying to get AIM - i downloaded jivetalk but its free for only a month - what do i do after?? I don't wanna pay 60 bucks from handango.com - i need FREE sites lol any suggestions??? i D/Led ramble but i cant sign in - it starts to say logging in please wait - and it never goes away =/

2ndly - i downloaded ringtones to my phone and when previewing them they sound fine - once i set them to my phone and they ring... they are EXTREMELY low any advice? I have my options set to loud. Does anyone know where i can get NEW ringtones? The site i went to had old ones and this site had old ones too.

My phone froze once already and i had to take the battery out and restarted my phone - what gives??? my aim stopped working and the internet wasn't working either

Lastly, do u suggest deleting emails and text messages after them being sent??? will it cause a memory overload if i just let them stay there?

thanx for your help in advance!!
    Last edited by Trevor; 10-14-07 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Please do not use giant letters
    10-14-07 12:30 AM
    Wowsers darlin u got a few questions send me a messenger in the BB messenger and ill walk walk through a few things if u like

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-07 12:55 AM
    Um maybe go up the the little search button and type in each question you will find lot's of answers to what your asking.........
    10-14-07 01:16 AM
    Use JiveTalk for the 30 days and like everyone else you'll be convinced its the best around and want to buy it. Its only $30 to but not sure where you saw $60

The ringtones on the 8830 are low and there isn't anything you can do really. You can download some tones that are louder but aside from that there is no way to increase the volume if you have everything set to loud in your profiles.

If the phone freezes you can do a battery pull and let it reset itself. If it happens often, it might be an app or two conflicting or causing the freeze.

You can delete you messages if you want but it wont really kill you that much. You can set the sms and email to delete after a certain number of days automatically in the options.

Try a quick search next time as all your questions could have been answered. And maybe just stick w/ standard text too.
    10-14-07 02:38 AM
    Try cellsea.com for ringtones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-07 05:10 AM
    Check your software version for the lock up issues. If it is not 4.2.2.148 download this from VZW. You can check it by going to "Options" "About" on the BB.
    10-14-07 10:26 AM
    I had the freezing problem before and it turned out to be a battery issue I got a new battery and didn't hapen again. I am also looking for some other things u asked about. I will be in touch when I find them. Send me a message if u need anything.
    10-14-07 01:24 PM
    thanx alot guys! but still need answers to certain stuff - i'll try the search hopefully that works!
    10-14-07 05:55 PM
    Without re-reading the entire thread; what questions are you missing answers on?
    10-14-07 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD