How do you keep "Sent from my Verizon Wireless Blackberry" from appearing at the end of each message you send???
    I tried the place where you are supposed to be able to edit it, but it wont let me edit it.
    Help.
    03-09-09 11:00 PM
    Go to: Setup > Email Settings > (click on email you want to modify signature) > Scroll down the page and edit your signature in the signature box. Here's a link with info on how to do it...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ackberry-4980/
    Last edited by mwdb4au; 03-09-09 at 11:11 PM.
    03-09-09 11:07 PM
    You may have to log onto your carriers respective BIS site.
    03-10-09 09:47 AM
    Unfortunately, you can't change your signature from your BB. You must sign on to your account.

From the BIS web site.....

"You can add a signature for your BlackBerry� email address and any integrated email addresses that you have added to the BlackBerry� Internet Service. Your signature appears at the end of email messages that you send from your BlackBerry device.

You can view your signature on your BlackBerry device, but you cannot change your signature on the device by logging in to the BlackBerry Internet Service web site or changing the email options from the message list on the device.

To change your signature, you must log in to the BlackBerry Internet Service web site using the browser on your computer. "

I would assume if you use BES the same would apply but you would have to make changed thru your corp. BES site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD