When I go into edit my profiles, there are a number of "messages" to change the tone(s) for.
    Which one is the new voicemail alert?
    02-08-09 11:57 AM
    This was found in another thread on the forum, I cannot post links yet so here is the quote with credit to the OP.

Yes, the tone you get when you have a voicemail is actually the SMS text message tone set in your phone profile. So, just goto: Profiles, Advanced, Normal, SMS Text, and then set the RingTone for it. Done.

When I go into edit my profiles, there are a number of "messages" to change the tone(s) for.
    Which one is the new voicemail alert?
    02-08-09 01:57 PM
    This was found in another thread on the forum, I cannot post links yet so here is the quote with credit to the OP.
    thx for the info is this the same for the curve and pearl models as well?
    02-08-09 01:59 PM
    I am not sure, I got the information from another post. If you search the forum for "Voice mail sound?" It should be one of the first few posts, it may provide you with more information.

thx for the info is this the same for the curve and pearl models as well?
    02-08-09 02:06 PM
    Thats kinda silly; how does one audibly differentiate an SMS from a Voicemail?
    02-08-09 02:50 PM
    By the icon that displays on the main screen after you hear the sound. I think the default icon for a voicemail is a tape.
    02-08-09 03:19 PM
    I followed the following instructions and was able to access the advanced area. But I am unable to open the SMS section under that?

why is this
    05-01-09 05:19 PM
    Is the section missing all together or are you just not able to click on "SMS Text"?
    05-01-09 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD