I have tried everything that is outlined below and cannot seem to get my OS to load. Please help me!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last month, I experienced my first JVM 102 error. After I got over the initial shock of not having my BB on my upcoming road trip, I turned to Pinstack for help. Although I was able to find everything I needed to correct the problem and get my BB back, I did have to reference several different feeds in order to complete the task.
    The following is my attempt to compile all of the threads into one useful thread to help everyone correct their JVM 102 errors and get up and running again sooner:

Step 1
    Very Important!!!!

It is important to have the following software installed on your computer (at home and at work if you can):
    1 - Desktop Manager - Hopefully this is already on your computer, if not click here:

2 - Device Software for your BB � Here is the link for you to get the latest OS for your Blackberry

3 � Java Commander � You can download it here:

4 - Backups � You should be creating a backup of your device data regularly, e.g., as often as you update your calendar and/or phone book, or at least once a month. If you do not already have a data backup, you are out of luck (SOL) as your data is gone.

STEP 2
    The Process
    From Pinstacker JTReeves:

You should be creating a backup of your device data regularly, e.g., as often as you update your calendar and/or phone book.

If or when you get a JVM Error 102/Reset message, do the following:
    1. Connect your BB to the computer.
    2. Run JL_Cmder
    3. Choose option 5, wipe the device. This will delete all files - OS and data - from your BB. The BB screen will show JVM Error 507. This means the BB has no files installed.
    4. Using Desktop Manager, reinstall your software. When you run the Application Loader, check all the available boxes.
    5. When this process completes, restore your most recent backup file.
    You should be back to normal, with the exception of having to reregister OTA or other 3rd party apps. Save their reg numbers in your Memo app so that you have them handy.

If you follow these instructions, you should be back up and running within an hour or two. What will take you a while is re-loading third party software (Google Maps, Berry 411, etc.). If you have a lot of software on your BB, you have to re-load each one of them separately.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unspecified error encountered [J:0x00000005]

and

"Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation"

and I did try both of these links posted earlier many many times

How do I wipe the BlackBerry using Jl Cmder? - BlackBerryFAQ

What to do next if Jl Cmder will not connect and wipe - BlackBerryFAQ

I am using the Desktop version

Desktop Software v4.3 (English)

and the Alltel OS version

8830EFS_PBr4.2.2_rel240_PL3.0.0.64_A4.2.2.123_Allt el

and have also tried

8830EFS_PBr4.2.2_rel353_PL3.0.0.81_A4.2.2.196_Allt el

All directly downloaded from the Blackberry website

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!

Thanks
    03-28-08 10:32 AM
    Don't Know What Else To Dooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-08-08 08:35 PM
    Ii Am First Time User Need Help With Wipping System .so I Can Install Os Please Help
    04-08-08 08:37 PM
    Did you use jl commander? select wipe option then after it restarts you should have a error 507 or 502 then select the factory restore option on jl commander then it will stop at the same error again then jsut do a battery pull and have it unplugged from computer it will bootup and say wiping and will finish
    10-22-09 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD