new cracker here. using an 8830. When I try and check my hotmail email it will let not let me it says "windopws live id requires java script to sign in and that the 8830 webbrowser not support it" does anybody jnow how I could check my hotmail?
    09-11-07 02:03 PM
    Have you thought about setting it up onm BIS? That way the Hotmail gets pushed to your BB. Works great for me!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-07 02:50 PM
    I'm with tevansen - set it up w/ BIS and you won't have to worry. If not try Opera Mini and check it that way - should work fine.
    09-11-07 03:03 PM
    8830 on Sprint, with BIS set up for Hotmail Live, It does not pull in. I have resent the service books, reset the account several times, It will allow me to send out but not recieve my Hotmail Live from BIS. What am I doing wrong?
    09-21-07 12:47 PM
    Hotmail is generally almost as instantaneous as Yahoo and Gmail. Make sure you don't have any goofy filters turned on ib BIS. Other than that a battery pull is all I can think of.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-07 02:42 PM
    Here is an interesting update. I have pulled the battery on the phone, checked the filters, delted and updated the account nothing will come through. I have two hotmail accounts one very old and one newer than 2000. As I have read in other forums (but not relating to sprint), my old account pulls e-mails through almost live, but the other account will not pull through at all. Any advice?
    09-21-07 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD