Title says it all,

Working on a law proceeding and the text files could become evidence.
    I understand I can email them to myself, but I am looking for a bit of a cleaner solution.

Thanks!

Sorry, this advice is for the Pearl, if that changes things. Mod's please feel free to move.

PS I know this is my first post, My fiance and myself just purchased our new 8830's and LOVE them, trying to learn more. This advice is for a friend.
    Last edited by Esteid; 02-15-08 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Advice is for the pearl.
    02-15-08 12:11 PM
    I'd also like to know if this is possible. I have an 8800. So far, the only option I have is to forward as one by one. I can't seem to multiselect SMS texts to forward. This became teadious and I just gave up. Plus, it didn't seem to keep any header info from the orginal SMS text. So I don't know how submissible that would be in court.
    02-15-08 01:26 PM
    Not natively, but you can do a backup and then there's a 3rd party program that can extract the SMSs and other things out of the ipd backup file.
    02-15-08 08:57 PM
    I have been searching for a free program to convert ipd files, and finaly found one.

MagicBerry is a completely free program that will convert phone logs, sms, calender & contacts to a text file that is seperated by a dividing lines.

It is awesome!

I found it here:
    MagicBerry Blackberry IPD file converter Download - Blackberry database reader

or here;

MagicBerry Blackberry IPD Editor and Converter - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

And since it is free, , I have no problem sending it to you if these links don't work for some reason.

Just send me a message if you need it.
    12-17-09 02:06 PM
    +1 for MagicBerry

Nice little tool.
    12-02-12 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD