In trying to make contacting easy for my clients (one phone number), I'd like to know if anyone is using Call Forwarding to their GOSIM card when traveling out of the US.

I've read Verizons "FAQ" on Call Forwarding and it appears that you are going to be deducted minutes from your Verizon Plan but are there any additional charges that I could expect. In other words, will they charge me international rates for the minutes used (in which case, it makes it a mute point).
    09-09-07 12:01 PM
    I've not used the 'forward' feature with Verizon, but I have with T-Mobile and AT&T...

What's annoying is that when you receive a call it will NOT show the number it's coming from, i.e. your 'other' mobile number, but as in my example, it will show PRIVATE. Most annoying...
    09-09-07 12:31 PM
    i forward from landline almost daily to berry and it shows me that it is a forward first ( helpfull so i can answer appropriately at 3am not crankier than need be) and the number also. i have not yet done a berry to cell or other forward. good luck.
    09-09-07 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD