Once again I realize that the more I know the less I know.

The problem: I have a mystery call count that will not go away. I have pulled the battery, deleted all calls (SMS and messages separated so counts are in their own folders) and yet the pesky 1 missed call icon will not go away.

I have searched by "message count", "phone count", "call count" and just "count" and nothing relevant. What is the obvious thing I am missing that will make me go "DOOH"?
    03-04-08 09:38 PM
    Hey there. I don't know if this is the answer or not.... but I've had a similar situation. And after awhile i realized that the main MESSAGE folder (that carries all SMS and emails) was "hidden". When i hit "show all" after hitting the "options menu"....i just opened the MESSAGE folder and found that ONE icon that i somehow missed to delete. After that, it was back to smooth sailing. ;-)

Hope that helps
    03-06-08 08:14 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion. That was one of the many things I tried (and the Verizon tech support rep had me retry). After all was said and done the rep had me wipe the device and start over. Pretty time consuming, but certainly effective.
    03-06-08 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD