i just switched from the pearl to the world edition. i have info in my calandar which used to come up on my home screen showing the next upcoming appointments. now since i swithced to the world edition they dont come up. the info is in the calandar cause i checked but not showing on the home screen. please help!. thank you
    08-01-08 07:09 PM
    Are you using the TODAY theme on your 88xx? It will show Messages, Tasks, & Calender Appointments... If I'm not mistaken.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-08 07:12 PM
    yes i am using the today theme. i used that with my pearl also before i switched. the upcoming appointments are just not showing up now on the today screen
    08-01-08 07:32 PM
    Try switching themes and then switching back. If that doesn't work then try a battery pull.

08-01-08 07:43 PM
    Also, make sure your default email account is the same one you're making those appointments with. I use two email accounts in calendar, to associate work and personal appointments.

08-03-08 05:06 AM
    I agree with sgocka, a battery pull may solve the problem. If not, check to see what you have your initial view set to while in your calendar. With the calendar open, use the menu key and go to Options. You can set this to the Agenda and it will show the upcoming appointments.
    08-03-08 05:51 AM
    I had this happen to mine. I did a battery pull, that didn't fix it and then tried switching themes and switching back. That still didn't work, so then I added something to the calendar, did a charge all night and it started to work again. Not sure if this will help you but thats how mine started to work again.
    08-03-08 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD