how do you delete messages on the 8830 without holding the delete key and individually deleting them? Some of my friends, using meebo, sent 5,000 messages (thank god for unlimited messaging) and I was wondering if there is anyway I can do it without scrolling through all of them, is there any possible way?
    09-28-08 12:30 AM
    Select a date bar in the Messages folder, press the Menu button and select "Delete Prior." That will get rid of all of them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-08 12:34 AM
    Thanks alot man! I couldn't deal with the amount of lag my phone was running with, you rock!
    09-28-08 12:35 AM
    Select a date bar in the Messages folder, press the Menu button and select "Delete Prior." That will get rid of all of them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I will surely remember the general bulk delete procedure. Thank you. Is there a way to bulk delete messages from a particular sender (let's say they send a lot of messages)? Is it as simple as Search Sender and then Delete Prior?

will
    10-27-08 06:39 PM
    Yes, it's that simple. I hadn't needed to do that, so I hadn't tried it, but I just did, and it works: Search Sender and Delete Prior.
    10-27-08 08:17 PM
    Thank you kindly, Sir.

will
    10-28-08 04:22 PM
    hmm, i learned something today.
    10-28-08 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD