I have three options for a new bluetooth earpiece. I am looking for the best model that will cancel out ambient noise while providing clean, undisturbed voice pickup. If you have a preference for any of these please let me know and why. Thank you for your help.

Jawbone Bluetooth� Headset
    Price $119.99
    Online Discount -20.00

Your Price $99.99

- Noise Shield technology identifies your speech from the background noise and only transmits the voice
    - Noise Shield also enhances incoming audio by dynamically adjusting incoming volume and frequency
    - Weighs only 14 grams
    - Includes multiple sized and shaped earloops to optimize comfort
    - Up to 6 hours talk time and 200 hours standby
    - Compatible with all Bluetooth enabled phones

Motorola H12 Universal Bluetooth Headset
    Your Price $99.99

The Motorola H12 Universal Bluetooth Headset is loaded with features:

- CrystalTalk� separates your voice from the noise using two microphones
    - Breakthrough speaker design channels sound into ear
    - TrueComfort�−based on rigorous study of the ear−optimizes stability & fit
    - Ergonomic ear bud cushion options for wearing comfort
    - EasyPair technology simplifies connecting to your compatible Bluetooth-enabled device

Plantronics 520 Bluetooth� Headset
    Your Price $69.99

The 520 Bluetooth Headset features include:

- Innovative wind screen minimizes wind noise
    - Noise-canceling microphone filters distracting background noise
    - Unique, contoured speaker design optimizes sound quality for clear conversations
    - Multipoint technology lets you conveniently answer calls from two Bluetooth phones with just one headset
    - Up to 8 hours talk time/180 hours standby time from rechargeable battery
    04-03-08 08:11 AM
    i would go with the motorola i've never had one that was bad plantronics sucks and i will never buy another one again and i hear that the jawbone is kinda heavy
    04-03-08 08:20 AM
    plantronics sucks and i will never buy another one
    I've had a plantronics v510 for almost three years now without a single problem, I've used it with three different phones.

Jason
    04-03-08 09:40 AM
    From past experience, I have tried out the Motorola PURE H12 and the Jawbone headset. I thought the Jawbone was a little bulky, but it did have good noise shield. I thought the Motorola H12 was a lot more stylish and I thought the sound on this headset was great.

There is a review on both of these headsets at blog.gammoth.com. Just something to check out if you want more info, but I think the Motorola might be the better route to go. I've had no complaints with it so far ...
    04-03-08 12:43 PM
    I would add the blueant Z9 to your list. Crackberry reviewed it a couple of months ago and said it was one of the best. I bought it and agree with Crackberry. Its the best bluetooth headset I've had. Echo suppression and noise cancellation really work
    04-03-08 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD