my phone was working just fine until today when i tried to pick up a phone call and my keys didnt work. I cant even turn it off because all the keys dont work. the keypad lights up and everything but nothing works! i take the battery on and off to turn it on and off and it dosnt work. i still get phone calls, emails, and texts but i cant do anything but stare at the missed calls and messeges pile up. can anybody help me ?
    10-08-07 12:57 AM
    take the battery out for a min or so.. Also, what third party apps you have installed........

Call Verizon or take it down to the store and show them what it is doing.
    10-08-07 06:28 AM
    OMG, I know exactly how you feel! I know you're going through serious bb withdrawal. My track wheel broke, I couldn't respond or send messages. You may have to replace your bb. Hope everything works out. Btw, that's how I found this site. I was trying to figure out if there was any way to send or respond to a message w/o the track wheel.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-07 06:43 AM
    Definitely take it to Verizon. Sounds like a hardware issue to me. You are still within the one year warranty, so they will give you a new one I think.
    10-08-07 07:53 AM
    Definitely take it to Verizon. Sounds like a hardware issue to me. You are still within the one year warranty, so they will give you a new one I think.
    Providing there is no water damage or obvious signs of abuse.
    10-08-07 11:18 AM
    i havent droped it once... i babied it since i paid so much for it. sneak attack on my keyboard....
    10-08-07 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD