Fellow Blackberrians,
    I searched the forum and found nothing on how to do this. Can you help me. I want outlook to download my sprint.blackberry.com mail. I try to do setup in outlook 2007 but it won't set up. I am not sure this is even possible. If it is possible, how about a step by step.
    02-16-08 10:30 AM
    I've tried asking BB support for the server settings and they've told me that because they don't setup the accts with a password that they couldn't be setup in outlook. I didn't think to ask for the POP3 or IMAP settings though...anyone body else care to chime in here and tell me if it's possible to setup an acct in outlook without a password assigned to it?
    02-16-08 10:43 AM
    If you log onto BIS and select edit for your sprint.blackberry.com email, select "autoforward" and insert the email address connected to you Microsoft Outlook account, and select all messages. That should do it.
    02-16-08 10:47 AM
    If you log onto BIS and select edit for your sprint.blackberry.com email, select "autoforward" and insert the email address connected to you Microsoft Outlook account, and select all messages. That should do it.
    But will this forward everything before it hits my bold?
    03-18-09 04:56 PM
    I set up a "rule" on my outlook for work to forward all messages to my alltel.blackberry.com address.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 07:16 PM
    can someone help explain how i can setup my work outlook to have it forward to another email account so i could be able to receive my emails on my phone... please i have been trying this for the last two weeks
    04-01-09 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD