Being new to the BB world i was wondering if there was anyone out there who could tell me what they have all their alerts set as...meaning for text message or email and stuff like that. what do you guys feel are the loudest or best ones... or is there a website that has some you can download?

thanks
    01-30-08 11:20 AM
    CrackBerry.com – The #1 Site for BlackBerry Users & Abusers has free ones. also check the forums under media, there are plenty of links for what you are looking for...
    01-30-08 11:27 AM
    thanks but there only seems to be links for ringtones and songs...i was thinking more of alert tones or notifications tones.
    01-30-08 02:16 PM
    Oh you mean beep anmd bloops lol

Um search the threads on blackberry forums, pinstack and howard forums. Sometimes people post links to other site that have all kinds of free ones.

I myself am getting tired of the blackberry sounds and want something different myself... Something new and col sounding but not music like you said...

I will see what I can find but i want you to search as well and see what we come up with.
    01-30-08 03:51 PM
    How do you change the tone for your email msg to one of your downloaded songs?

thanx
    01-31-08 08:25 PM
    go to profiles- scroll down to advanced --then select which profile you want to edit....lets just pretend youre editing your "loud" profile.....click on your loud profile and scroll down to your email address...your "out of holster" notification should be set to "tone".....then right underneath that is "tune" just scroll up or down until you see the downloaded ringer that you want to use. all of youre ringers should come up whether they are BB ringers or ones that you downloaded. then save and you should be set!

hope this helps
    01-31-08 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD