I have a corporate 8830WE BB. I upgraded to .160 had some issues with enterprise activation. So I had to wipe handheld and the enterprise activation completed successfully. Now I can get my hotmail. I can internet browse. I got all my contacts from my corporate acct. but Im not receiving my corp mail and all my calendars entries are missing. I re-register HRT. How do I re-send my service books, or do I?

Thanks
    08-06-09 08:52 AM
    Its pretty easy.

This tell you how to resend your service books
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/serv...ks-how-115031/

And there is a post somewhere, I cant find it, that tells you how to change your sig from Sent from blackberry (or whatever) to a custom one. If you look around a bit in your email account (on the site that you resend your service books) you'll find it.
    08-06-09 11:21 AM
    I guess here is where I'm confused. Even if I'm BES, I can create a BIS account and re-send Service Books?
    08-06-09 12:26 PM
    If you have a BIS account, re-run Setup Wizard and you should be able to send them there.

If you're on a BES also, right click your name and select "Resend Service Books"
    08-06-09 12:42 PM
    hey sniffs,

on the 8830, i navigate to the service books page. how do i right click. do you mean the bottom directly to the right of the track ball???
    08-06-09 12:55 PM
    I mean right click on the BES.. if your device is connecting to a BES, highlight your account in the BB Manager, right click your mouse and select Resend Service Books.

If you are using BIS, on your device re-run the Setup Wizard and then follow the prompts until you come to the section that allows you to resend the service books.
    08-06-09 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD