Hello everyone,

First of all, thanks for all of the posts and feedback here. All of you ROCK!

Now, to my question. I've had my 8830 for about a month. Up until yesterday, I had the BB BIS plan with Sprint. I switched my company email info to the BES server last nite in order to receive all of the synch capabilities and of course, push email. With the BIS plan that I had, my work email had a separate mail icon on the desktop, along with a personal email account and the usual messages icon. When I switched to BES, the separate work email account icon has disappeared and all of my work email appears solely in the messages folder. Is there anyway to separate this like it had been with BIS?

Thanks in advance for any help. I also apologize if this has been discussed in the past, I'm unable to search for this topic.

Dave in NC
    01-21-08 09:27 PM
    Sorry for the duplicate posts folks. My internet connection was acting funny and I actually thought it hadn't posted anything. If the admins can delete the other 2 posts, that would be great.
    01-22-08 06:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD