Alright for you smart CB folks out there, I have a question. Without going into a lot of details here's the issue.

One of my co-workers has an issued CB by our IT department. It works, but due to the restrictions and IT policies it appears there's a glitch. Some emails he can respond to with no issues. Other emails he can get, but when he responds back to get bounced saying something to the effect that the format is incorrect even though he replied directly back to an email received on his CB. Also, he's having difficulty difficulty syncing his desktop calendar with his CB calendar. He receives notifications twice and pretty much suffers from what I can only surmise as an IT Policy conflict. I don't know this for certain as telecom isn't part of my lane at work. Any thoughts and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Some things to keep in mind, we work for a gov't agency so things like quickpull and using JL_Cmdr or Crackmem are completely out of the question.

TIA!!!
    06-04-09 12:06 AM
    Have IT dept change user to default policy, then back to required policy. Current policy may be corrupt on his unit. They can also try a drop and add in BES.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD