I'm having a problem with my 8830 where calendar entries made on the BB are NOT being sent to the server (it DOES work the other way, however). I tried to see if perhaps wireless synchronization was set to off in my BB Calendar but when I select Options from within Calendar there IS no 'Wireless Synchronization' option,

Do others with the 8830 on a BES have that option in their BB Calendar?

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 08:47 PM
    You should have that option running BES. You might have to have your BES admin double check you device settings on BES server. I think it may be another issue since it goes one way. Maybe havw admin rewload user in BES, or delete and re-add device.

03-24-09 10:41 PM
    Yea, I sent a message to the people who run my hosted exchange account to see if it was anything at their end.

I'm just a bit confused because there's no "Wireless Synchronization" option in my BB calendar.

We'll see (it used to work fine).

Thanks for posting.
    03-25-09 07:13 AM
    Resend service books.

03-25-09 09:51 AM
    Resend service books.

Well, actually, I followed the recommendation of my provider (EMM), went in to Service Books, deleted the Desktop[SYNC] one, then UnDeleted it and went into Enterprise Activation whereupon it seemed to update all the Service Books and or ReActivated.

Don't know if there is a difference between this and simply sending the service books but it seemed it did a pretty thorough job. Still no go, however.

EMM support thinks I might be using two calendars but there's no indication of that. As I said, it WAS working up until I stopped service in January.

PITA.

Thanks for posting and trying to help me out.
    03-25-09 11:29 AM
    Try this one! Over the last 3 weeks two of our BB have turned off their 'Wireless Sync' on their Calenders, one (a BB Bold), it has happened 3 times. We use our own server...
    And of course its the Exec. staff, that are having the problems!
    03-26-09 01:32 PM
    Well, just FYI, EMM had me do another Enterprise activation and lo and behold! the "Wireless Synchronization" item showed up in my BB Calendar Options and my HH entries are now flowing up to the server (as well as flowing down FROM the server).

Why did this happen? Who knows, I'm just glad it's OVER.
    03-26-09 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD