i have a blackberry 8830 WE running on sprint service. i sync this device to my mac desktop (20" imac w/2.4 ghz intel core 2 duo running mac os x 10.5 leopard) using pocketmac. the problem is that the sync never completes all the way - after about 80% of the process, it just stalls and doesn't go any further. what i've found is that the ical feature doesn't sync properly - i set it up so that any info on the blackberry will overwrite info in icalendar on the mac, but this doesn't happen; instead, all of the outdated info on ical on my computer stays the same, rather than being updated with the new info from my bb device.

is this a pocketmac bug? a mac/leopard problem? do i need to download any software drivers? i found a forum online that suggested erasing all info on the bb device and trying the sync, but that won't work for me b/c myupdated info is on the bb; meanwhile, the outdated info is on my computer.

is there a way to delete all ical info on my computer, then try resyncing again from the bb device? would this solve anything?

thanks in advance.
    01-15-08 11:19 AM
    MIne worked perfectly the first time, but now doesn't sync ical either...

Bummer.
    01-15-08 11:37 AM
    just tried syncing again, and had the same problems. it almost syncs all the way, but then when it gets to the part where it's syncing "data", it stalls. and the icalendar on my mac still doesn't sync.
    01-15-08 01:07 PM
    I have the same problem and posted about it on one of these forums. Lots of people suggested solutions. One of them worked. Now I can't find it. Arrrgggh.

Has anyone figured out why iCal stops syncing suddenly and what to do?
    06-17-08 02:38 PM
    Perhaps if it was called an iBlackberry it would work better.
    06-17-08 03:01 PM
    Hehe.... Rough crowd...
    06-17-08 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD