Seems to be veryyy short.only lasts about a day. i have to charge it like every nightt. is this normal?. my phone is brand new basically and a new battery and all

im running 4.5.0.160

that sound problem too that people are having is really annoying as welll
    08-06-09 12:35 AM
    That happens to me too. I called Verizon about it a month ago and they shipped me a new battery that still lasted about a day (3 when I barely use it)

Also s4bb's app, batterybooster, gives you about 5% extra battery and can be torrented if that helps.
    08-06-09 11:10 AM
    aanyone else have anything to say about this?
    08-06-09 02:28 PM
    Are you running any third party apps? How much light for the lcd? Do you place it in standby? And where are you using it - low signal areas demand more power to find and hold a signal.
    08-06-09 09:37 PM
    i have a few apps that i barely use but when i do i use them for like 5 mins the lcd is on its lowestt like 10 or whateverrr and mny signal is fine all the timeee mostlyy full. i dont know what it could be. and put it in standby whenever im not using ittt
    08-06-09 11:21 PM
    The big thing about apps is that a lot of them continue running in the background after they're "closed". I had the same issue when I first got my BB bold and it was because I wasn't closing apps properly (by hitting menu and then scrolling down to exit/close). I was just used to my old phone where if you hit the red end key it automatically closed whatever you were in and brought you back to the home screen. At any time you can hit the application switcher (default left soft-key on the Bold, or found at the bottom of any menu) and any application that's on that list is currently running and draining battery life. The only apps that are always on the application switcher are: phone, browser, home screen, BB messenger, and messages.
    08-06-09 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD