well guy's here I am again trying to get my BB 8830WE back .
    man I need to stop reading other forum about new phones. yes I was sucker for that new HTC ozone.it had it all but one thing its not a BB if VZW gives me another shot at changing my phone this will absolutely be my last switching from a BB to any other. BB lack of apps was what i thought was my reason of leaving not so. i just like this thing. although I was still able to get my email I just didn't feel as connected as it was on the BB I tried the 8330 to small for me and the tour was pretty much the same so I know its 2 years old but I like the 8830. can't explain it just do I know it don't do some of the things the newer one do but till RIM comes with one the same size as the 8830 here I'm to stay
    08-09-09 02:48 PM
    back in the saddle again. got my 8830 back,happy camper now. now i fell just as connected as ever now.
    I'm never again switching my phone out this thing will fall apart first
    Last edited by flex22; 08-12-09 at 10:11 AM.
    08-12-09 10:07 AM
    I am glad you got your phone back I love my BB and wouldn't trade it for all the camera phones out there right now I see a lot of nice berry's coming out and yeah they look tempting but I am just so comfortable with my 8830 that I am not wiling to trade it for anything that's out there right now... Again I am glad you worked things out and you have you BB back =)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 02:28 PM
    I love the form factor of my 8830... If only it had more memory and Simul voice/data, I'd never look at another phone.

RIM still hasn't put out anything that is really getting attention. Maybe the Bold II will be something I'll jump for. Not sure I can handle the smaller keyboard tho.
    08-23-09 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD