Hey all, I have installed BBNotePad on my 8830WE and really like the program. My question is, can I attach one of the TXT files I have created to an email? I just recently upgraded to v4.5 and not sure of this functionality in the email program.

Thanks!
    03-05-09 10:49 AM
    You can attach the contents in an email. Open Memopad and highlight note you want to send. Hit menu and select Forward As, and choose Email.
    03-05-09 10:53 AM
    Yes, it looks like you can attach a note like you would any other file.
    I have typed my minutes on my laptop and transferred them to my BB and sent them in an email to the board secretary. Worked fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 10:57 AM
    So...if I am understanding this correctly....

When I create something in BBNotePad, I need to save it a a MemoPad entry and not a TXT file as I had been doing...correct?
    03-05-09 11:01 AM
    Yes, it looks like you can attach a note like you would any other file.
    I have typed my minutes on my laptop and transferred them to my BB and sent them in an email to the board secretary. Worked fine.

What are the steps to attach a note (memopad) to an email as an attachment? When I compose and select attachment I can't seem to find the notes as actual files to attach.
    03-05-09 11:04 AM
    Start your email.

Go to menu

Scroll to "attach file"

Select media card

Select blackberry

Select documents

Select your document

03-05-09 11:10 AM
    So...if I am understanding this correctly....

When I create something in BBNotePad, I need to save it a a MemoPad entry and not a TXT file as I had been doing...correct?
    It would need to be saved as text so the person on the other end can open it.

03-05-09 11:11 AM
    My resume and for mom were done on my laptop. LinksForBB is done on MemoPad.

03-05-09 11:17 AM
    Ahhhh My mistake. I thought the poster was trying to attach Memopad items. The ones that sync from Outlook Notes. BBNotepad is a whole different issue.
    03-05-09 12:12 PM
    Got it working fine now...thanks for the help....and learned something new about MemoPad! LOL!

Now, if I could just get this damn Java uncaught exception error corrected, I'd be all set!

Thanks again!
    03-05-09 12:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD