Yahoo Go is still not available to download onto Verizon 8330 Curves. I was able to copy an old version of it from another device (8700) and load it to my Curve, but I don't think it liked the trackball very much. What I am thinking is if I can get the latest version that works on an 8830, I may be able to get it to work on the Curve. Can anyone help me out? Check out this link and if you are comfortable with those steps, PM me and I'll give you my email address to send me the files. If this works, you'll make a lot of Verizon Curve users very happy....
    08-13-08 07:16 AM
    I use it on my 8830 with no issues, just make sure when your done goto exit. And make sure the program ends, it will suck up RAM if it stays runningM. I have mine for stocks and instant news updats as well as for my yahoomail accnt. I get so many spam emails that's why I dot have them pushed directly to the phone, I use the app instead.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-08 08:59 PM
    Yeah I know you can install and use it on an 8830.. I have a Curve and it is still not available for my device. What I'm trying to do is find someone with a Verizon 8830 who uses the latest version of the software.. to have them go through a couple steps and copy it off their device and see if I can't fiddle with it and get it to work on the Curve. I've already done it with version 2.0, but its old and flaky and I don't think it likes the trackball. If anyone with an 8830 that has Yahoo Go and wants to help, let me know.
    08-19-08 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD