Another update and NO FIX FOR THE MEMORY LEAK ISSUE?

This makes me even more mad than the GPS bull****.

I am tired of my BB randomly deleting ALL my messages. I have been good with keeping free space clear, I watch the free space on a daily basis and am constantly deleting msgs/cache etc. so the memory doesn't fill -- BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN ****.

My blackberry will randomly go to 0 free space, delete all my messages, and tough luck for me. I manually reboot my BB, the free space will be there, but my messages GONE.

How about: A Warning Message when space is low and they are about to auto-delete everything? Is that hard? No. Is it common sense / good software engineering? Yes. I don't get the stupidity.

thats it.

cliff
    12-03-07 12:30 PM

How about: A Warning Message when space is low and they are about to auto-delete everything? Is that hard? No. Is it common sense / good software engineering? Yes. I don't get the stupidity.

thats it.

cliff
    Cliff, maybe it's time to warranty out your 8830. I had this happen with another 8830 which I warrantee'd out (for not holding a data signal). My blackberry with the same BES server and same information doesn't have the problem. If I'm not mistaken, I think I also have a low space notification, as well. My old BB (the 8830) would tell me so.

-R
    12-03-07 03:41 PM
    IS it really worth it to updgrade? Did the update do more harm than good, or is this an update worth applying?
    12-07-07 04:11 PM
    Need to call Verizon tech support and make sure is enabled on your account. That's how I resolved that.
    12-16-07 10:04 AM
    i just bought my 8830 about 2 weeks ago would i need to do this update? i have no complaints with my phone, everything seems to be working fine! i am a sprint customer if that matters.
    12-28-07 11:21 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD