So I have come across an issue lately and want to know if anyone else is having the same problem. I have a WE8830 with Verizon service and anytime I try to do anything with it I seem to always get the loading icon, the little hourglass. I do a battery pull and it goes away but only for like a couple hours and then it starts doing it again. Any ideas??
    02-09-09 02:15 PM
    Usually when you get the hourglass, it's busy and/or you're running out of memory. When you first get the hourglass, how much memory do you have free? Also, you might have applications running in the background which takes up memory and resources and that ultimately makes your 8830 sluggish.
    02-09-09 06:38 PM
    I would suggest removing some pplicatrions or text msg's.
    02-09-09 07:49 PM
    what is your file free under options/status ? take a look at the memory link in my signature.
    02-09-09 07:59 PM
    I have been having the same problem when I try to open this website if I have java script enabled my phone keeps loading and won't stop no matter what unless I pull the battery that is the only reason it happens and only way to stop it. It gets pretty annoying changin browser options from site to site and waiting ten minutes to reboot my phone!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 03:28 PM
    I have been having the same problem when I try to open this website if I have java script enabled my phone keeps loading and won't stop no matter what unless I pull the battery that is the only reason it happens and only way to stop it. It gets pretty annoying changin browser options from site to site and waiting ten minutes to reboot my phone!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Go back to the top of the thread and reread it carefully.
    02-21-09 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD