I am trying to sync my BB to my office and home. I am currently syncing to my office through the BES but I am having trouble syncing up at home through the BB desktop manager. I am trying to sync my calendar, contacts, tasks and memos. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    04-22-08 11:56 PM
    More information would be helpful. What is/is not happening when you connect to the pc.

What DM version did you install?
    04-23-08 05:46 AM
    I am have the same question. Got my 1st BB last week and was able to sync to my home PC with DM and a cable. Later the IT guy at work put me on the BES. After that, I couldn't sync at home anymore. He tells me I can't do both. Any suggestions? Not sure of my DM version. It came out of the box last week and updated when I installed it. I am anxious to hear what you vets have to say. I am definitely a newbie. I can't even figure out how to get my microSD card in the back!
    04-23-08 08:39 AM
    ...I can't even figure out how to get my microSD card in the back!
    Point to "? Newbies" at the top of this website and select "Blackberry 101 Lecture Series." Lecture 6 is a video of a microSD card being inserted in an 8830.
    04-23-08 10:58 AM
    My home pc says it cannot update anything when I sync. If I turn off the wireless for the BES then i can sync @ home.
    04-26-08 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD