I have had my 8830 for a little over a month. I love the phone but I keep having to resend Service Books from my providers website. It seems that out of nowhere my internet stops working. I have heard that it could be 3rd party software - Viigo or Opera Mini that is causing the problem. Does anyone know how to fix this problem. Also my carrier is a local carrier that just started carrying Blackberry's, so they are no help.
    11-29-07 09:54 AM
    Okay, Nothing?
    11-30-07 09:12 AM
    I've never heard of Viigo or Opera Mini causing this (of course, I don't know everything). But, have you conversed with your service provider? Might be a cell site issue, no?
    11-30-07 11:14 AM
    Every now and then Viigo stops downloading and I have to choose "close" from the menu then restart the software. But it has never caused a service book error for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-07 03:29 PM
    Yes I am talking to service on and off but they can't seem to figure it out. I have heard something about APN needs to be updated to allow 3rd party software to access the internet. I have no idea if this is the case for me.
    11-30-07 04:08 PM
    Once every two weeks or so my phone stops working normally... and I have to do the service books thing...

Only this time I cannot remember how to do it from my own phone... can anyone help me?

please!!

Thanks,
    07-02-09 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD