Ok, here's what's going on. I've got alltel, and 3 months till I change to Sprint. My 8330 is going down the pooper, and I don't want to pay $100 for a curve to use for 3 months. SOOO I got a nice 8830 for $25!

Now, before it comes in, are there any suggestion for apps, utlities differences, pot holes to avoid? I'd like to hit the ground running if I could. Once I go to sprint its back to the Curve or tour, so I'm not looking for anything LONG term, but I'd like to know as much as possible if I could

Thanks!
    07-02-10 10:46 AM
    The biggest difference you will notice is that there is less memory in the 8830. Therefore, I would suggest the Memory Optimization Procedure.
    07-02-10 11:06 AM
    Also make sure to back up your contacts and everything on your 8330 to your desktop using blackberry desktop manager so when your "new" 8830 comes in you'll be able to just transfer all your important stuff like contacts and memo's and what not easily over to it.

As for apps and themes, you may want to check out the 8830 forum for more help with that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-10 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD