i have 2 email addresses set up on my blackberry, a BES account, and a internet email account. the bes email ogoes into the main 'Messages' folder, as it's supposed to.
    the internet email account has it's own icon on the BB, but the mail gets delivered to both that mailbox, and the 'Messages' folder that i use for the BES account. how do i stop that and keep both mailboxes separate?

Thanks,
    Albert
    03-30-08 04:23 PM
    You can't, doing a search on here will give you multiple threads about this...

Hide the icon for the BIS (internet email), and just read all your emails in the messages folder...
    03-30-08 04:36 PM
    You can use Empower BES Mailbox. Its a third party app. but there is a free trial. It adds a BES Mailbox icon to your home screen and sorts only your work email to that folder just like your BIS messages.
    07-31-08 12:05 PM
    I still don't understand why RIM had the wise idea of making all email comes to the Messages folder. They need to change that on the new OSs coming out. In today's world, it's not uncommon for someone to have 4+ email accounts on the BB and I'm sure I'm not the only one that agrees that all being displayed in the Messages folder is anoying. Give us an option RIM!!! Have an option to disable the Messages folder from sorting all the email accounts on the handheld. You gave us an option to separate out SMS/MMS form Messages, how about this?!?!?!?
    07-31-08 02:20 PM
    I have an Internet email set up as well as a BES. Everything goes into the main box! By everything, I mean missed calls, texts, BBMs, and emails from both accounts. Any way to fix this?
    08-23-08 10:31 AM
    Open the messages folder > menu > options from there you can select to have email and sms seperate.

Go to the call log > menu > options > call logging and select none.

As far as separating BES messages from the main message folder the only way to do that is to buy " BES mailbox" from Empower its in the crackberry store and has a free trial.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-08 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD