Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default no sound from speaker

i was playing a list of music file, then suddenly, no more sound coming out, i checked the volumn level and it's at the max, then i tried to remove the battery, wait for like 5 mins, put it back on, still no sound, tried to wipe everything out (reformat the BB, if you want to put it that way), but still no sound coming out, but if i try to switch to "active handset speaker", then i can hear it if i put the bb close to my ear as i would talking on the fone.

does anyone have any idea how to fix this (the handfree speaker)?

thanks

jon
    CrackBerry Newbie

blackberry is having softwear issues that they are working on right now. updated will follow soon. I can't here my phone ring very well and I have been fighting for 2 weeks now. Finally I got a tech to call their support and after a long hold we were told the patch should be out soon. Talk to your carrier and have them find out if this is your problem too. Be persistance. You prabably know more about the phone than they do at the store.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

thank you, Maria

I also have another program. It is very hard to hear the sound coming out from the speak if I put it next to my ear, the sound is very, very small. I can barely hear the person talking; so, in order for me to have the conversation, I would have to use my BT headset or use the handfree speaker function. Is there anyway I can turn the volume louder? (Note: the volume level is always at the highest mark).

thanks again

Jon
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Not hearing from speakers - Blackberry Torch

Hi, my phone fell this morning. No damage at all showing on the case; but when i try to make a call, i cannot hear a thing' but if i put it on speaker, i hear clearly. Any suggestions in fixing this?