Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default I make Free Themes For You!!!

Hello.

I am just starting to build themes for free! I am willing to make any theme that you would like to see or have build.

I will also post them on my personal website where not only the requester can download them, but the public as well. That said, if the person requesting the theme does not want it made public than I will not put it public.

I am asking for themes requests as I have tons of spare time, and also there are themes out there that I want to make for myself as well.

I hope that I can start making you themes very soon, and I look forward to happy and FREE! business with all of you.

-Theme2Me4U
    CrackBerry User

nascar themes would be cool
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by DjxtcS View Post
    nascar themes would be cool
    I would love to have a Dallas Cowboys theme or Kansas Jayhawks for the 9700

Thanks alot

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Newbie

Well if you could make a matrix them that be sweet thanks
    CrackBerry Newbie

theme..........................
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    2160E1E1

i would like a theme from the movie New Moon.... idk,,,, i like Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner) and well if you have to know i am Bisexual, so if you could do a theme go ahead and send me a Message. i will provide desired pic to make it easier for you..
    My pin is 2160E1E1 and thATS a Zero! Not the letter O!! Please be careful when sending a request!!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Can you make the movie 300 theme
    CrackBerry Newbie

Can you make a GLEE theme?!

<3
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Theme2Me4U View Post
    Hello.

I am just starting to build themes for free! I am willing to make any theme that you would like to see or have build.

I will also post them on my personal website where not only the requester can download them, but the public as well. That said, if the person requesting the theme does not want it made public than I will not put it public.

I am asking for themes requests as I have tons of spare time, and also there are themes out there that I want to make for myself as well.

I hope that I can start making you themes very soon, and I look forward to happy and FREE! business with all of you.

-Theme2Me4U
    Hi, my name is Xena, I found some nice themes, but they just don't seem to be perfect enough to work for me!
    Either, there's not enough color or there's too much. Its too plain or to small!
    I LOVE deep purple with black & butterfly s. I seem to change my screen image a lot, so I want to view my pretty pics without blocking out to much, but still see the time & icons.
    I like semi big Funky bold fonts to read & interesting icons.
    I'd like a theme with deep purple & black/white fonts, nice size date & time with the interesting icons made of different butterflies.
    Possibly with the odd one flying round. Let me know if this would be a good challenge for you to create some thing beautiful like this for me?

CrackBerry Newbie

I would love to have a hunting theme for my 8330
    CrackBerry Newbie

I would love to have a cute girly theme for the Storm 9530 with a OTA link for download. I am into fashion so something with fashion or shopping would be cute, with different colors..I think somethin with a lot of green in it would be fine. But whatever you come up with I am sure I would like.

Thanks so much!!!
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    me on the floor baby!

I would really really like a US Marine Corps them for Tour and Storm 2
    US military doctrine discourages the use of the a .50 cal weapon on troops because of the size and bulk of it's ammunition. However, it is not against the Geneva Conventions, go ahead and empty the ammo can.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

I have a Blackberry 8703e with OS 4.1. I cannot update it to a higher OS because I would loose all the flashing. So I am stuck on 4.1. Can you make themes that would work on my device?
    Thank you
    CrackBerry User

hey can u make a dj theme for the blackberry tour 9630 some thing like this one
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/dj...73/index4.html
    CrackBerry User

hey can u make a dj theme some thing similar to this http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/dj-theme-202473/
    CrackBerry Newbie

hey could you make me miami dolphins or a miami hurricans theme??

thanks
    CrackBerry Newbie

can you make a eve online theme for the 8703e? or any space theme other then starwars and star trek
    CrackBerry Newbie

Could you make a hello kitty theme? As long as it's pink, everything else is minor. I have an 8700g. Also, could you make an OTA download?

CrackBerry Newbie

could you please make a taylor lautner (jacob black) theme for the new bold 9700! thanks sooooo muchh!!
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    ask me?

May I get a Tour 9630 theme with green & black music themed please.
    Transman Extraordinaire
    Samsung SCH600>Treo 700wx > Treo 800 > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Blackberry 8330 > Samsung Moment > Blackberry 9630 > Palm Pixi > HTC Hero > Blackberry 8530

Follow Me | iTumblr
    CrackBerry Newbie

I would LOVE a Glee bottom dock theme!
    CrackBerry Addict

I like that DJ theme!

I would like to see a 6.0 theme built from the screenshots posted in the blogs today!

CrackBerry Newbie

I was wandering if u could make a twilight new moon theme for the blackberry curve 8330. I can not find a good one anywhere.

Thanks
    Jenasmommy
    CrackBerry Newbie

can you make me a 8900 like theme for 8700? i kept stumble down at 8900 like that is for 83xx, i used 4.5 os, i thought it would work on my device, but no, it kinda messed up.. it didnt do horizontal scrolling on the bottom docks.. help?
    CrackBerry Newbie

A coraline theme for 8300 pleassse I beg of you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast