Sent to me via email... anybody have a response?

>>
    Please point me to an answer to this vexing question: is there an alternative to clicking the trackwheel? My trackwheel no longer pushes in so I can't get options menu unless I press really hard. Alternative keystroked to the wheel click? Thanks. Ethan Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
    04-19-07 05:19 PM
    Try taking a look at Stinsonddog's Blackberry Tips
    04-19-07 06:42 PM
    there's not really any help on that website .. too much reading for such a simple question.

Press the 'enter' button on the keyboard .. works the same as pushing in the trackwheel.
    04-23-07 11:22 AM
    Ahh..but the enter key only works for selecting items. Fine for the homescreen, but what about when I'm in the Phone Application and want to pull up the Option Menu (the one that has call from address book, call voice mail, etc.). The option menu only wants to open when I push in on the track wheel.
    04-23-07 03:11 PM
    I think the easiest option for this if i remember correctly is to either:

1) Get it fixed
    2) Jump on eBay and get a second hand one
    3) Upgrade

It might not be the ideal situation and genuinely not taking the mick, its a bi*ch when this happens.

Depending on what on which model it is, i might have some spare parts, but seeing as the trackwheel, is attached to the screen, could be a pain in the a**.

This might be a good place to look (however costly):

HERE

Let me know, i can post easily.
    04-23-07 03:57 PM
    I think Promobility will fix for 50 bucks
    04-27-07 03:46 PM
    Sent to me via email... anybody have a response?

>>
    Please point me to an answer to this vexing question: is there an alternative to clicking the trackwheel? My trackwheel no longer pushes in so I can't get options menu unless I press really hard. Alternative keystroked to the wheel click? Thanks. Ethan Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
    I know this is necroing a long dead post but I seem to have the same problem now. Can you say what you were able to do to resolve the problem? AT&T is telling me that my phone isn't under warranty but I am eligible for an upgrade (both of these I knew). They won't fix my phone for a fee either, so I'm not really sure where else to go. If the Bold would only get released by AT&T already this would be a non-issue!
    08-09-08 06:14 PM
    hi i hve blackberry storm9530 . but i dont know where is trackwheel. when i want to browse on internet and i punch website i dont know which button to push for browsing
    please help me.
    03-12-09 09:11 AM
    i took my phone to verizon and they said this is a common problem and fixed it free of charge in 5 minutes.
    03-14-09 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD