8703e

For some reason, all incoming calls are going directly to voice mail. I would like the phone to ring at least 6 times.
    06-20-08 12:48 PM
    Do you have Call Forwarding? Is it possible that somehow you have inadvertently forwarded your calls to voicemail? From the User's Guide:
    Forward calls
    1. In the phone, press the Menu key.
    2. Click Options.
    3. Click Call Forwarding.
    4. Click a call type.
    5. Click Do Not Forward or the current call forwarding phone number.
    6. Click a call forwarding phone number.
    7. Press the Menu key.
    8. Click Save.
    To stop forwarding calls, set the call forwarding phone number to Do Not Forward.
    06-21-08 09:20 AM
    Another possibility is that you have enabled Do Not Disturb for your active profile. If you go to profiles > Advanced > your active profile > Phone, and make sure Do Not Disturb is set to No.
    06-21-08 09:35 AM
    sunkast - your tip on inadvertent "do not distrub" has restored me to normalcy. i have no idea how this setting got set, but 6 hours with t-mo bberry tech support and a warranty replacement did not solve the problem, you did. thanks!
    06-27-08 08:31 AM
    Another possibility is that you have enabled Do Not Disturb for your active profile. If you go to profiles > Advanced > your active profile > Phone, and make sure Do Not Disturb is set to No.
    Bless you!
    I have talked to two at&t techs over the phone and spent 30 minutes in the store trying to get this problem fixed on my week old phone. They fixed it but didn't know how, so a week later I started having the same problem again.
    Now I'm learning how to navigate the system without having to contact them.
    08-12-09 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD