- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Problems updating 8700 to OS 4.5.0
I downloaded the latest OS file for my 8700, installed it on my windows 7 laptop as I cant install it on my mac. It prompted to restart after installation. After restart, I'm trying to find out from where I can launch the loader and update my 8700.
I also tried deleting vendor.xml and running loader.exe and also checking for updates from DM but doesnt work. I would really appreciate if somebody helped me out.
- CrackBerry User
12-15-12, 11:27 AM #3
- 12 Posts
Which DM version did you install? Try the update with the use of an older DM version.
If that doesn't work do a battery pull but leave the device attached to your pc. Put the battery back and let de device boot. A message will pop up Bout a possible update. Follow the instructions.
If it still doesn't work, you could consider doing a complet wipe of the device (after you made a full backup !!!) and try it again with loader.exe
- By drummerboynats in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 3Last Post: 11-29-09, 05:04 PM
- By jproy12 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 03-03-09, 11:25 AM
- By jproy12 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 8Last Post: 03-02-09, 09:39 PM
- By jeffruby in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-08, 11:01 AM
- By renerodriguez in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-08, 11:38 AM