Hey guys just came over to a VZ bberry 8703 from a Sprint Treo 755p... I still have the treo for txting and surfing....

I am having one problem, I am not receiving my emails, but can send out. The PIN is working both ways.

I was able to get email when i first activated the phone, but it went away ... any ideas?? provisioning maybe?

Also does PIN count as a txt message or a part of my unlimited bberry package, i do not have txt's on this phone since i still am keeping my sprint treo...
    03-03-08 11:21 PM
    03-03-08 11:29 PM
    options>advanced>HRT>register

PIN messaging and BBMessenger is data usage
    03-03-08 11:30 PM
    options>advanced>HRT>register

PIN messaging and BBMessenger is data usage
    I love your signature, this is why i got the blackberry, my mom has an 8703 and dad just got an 8830... but i dont wanna sign a new contract... so i got a used 8703 for 100 (it is perfect condition too)
    03-03-08 11:34 PM
    ^ Thank you very much... i should have rmbred how to do that from my mom's... thanks again.. it is going crazy... with dl'ing the emails.. time to delete chatter from my treo...

Not to be kicked off this forum... i still love my treo... for txting mainly.. nothing else... i feel like a totall dork....

treo.. 8703... and ipod touch...

Im an ***** i know
    03-03-08 11:39 PM
    I love your signature, this is why i got the blackberry, my mom has an 8703 and dad just got an 8830... but i dont wanna sign a new contract... so i got a used 8703 for 100 (it is perfect condition too)
    8703 is a start!! It will get you by just fine until you can renew.
    03-03-08 11:39 PM
    Well I can renew now but we like to off contract on the phone so incase we want to go att ... To be honest ... I like the keyboard on the 8830 .. But this keyboard is a lot like the treo's and I can get used to it.. Sprint offered to exchange my treo for an 8830 but I decided to keep that for the free txt and nice calling plan. This will be for my emails only and web surfing.. And now pin msg'ing my mom and dad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-08 11:47 PM
    The only thing i miss from my treo is the SMS.
    i dont miss not 1 thing else. Im actually glad to be away from the touchscreen

Don't worry, we will get you slowly weened off the treo, and to full BB use!
    03-03-08 11:53 PM
    ^ Ya, but I am keeping the treo... so far it is still my primary unit, i keep getting the same emails sent to me, i recieved 200 emails last night deleted them, and they all showed back up this morning, deleted, and again I got them back.

Also i synced with my computer, but it is not loading my contacts.. so not sure how to configure that it is getting a little annoying..

Hopefully it will work soon.
    03-04-08 09:29 AM
    FIGURED IT OUT!! SCORE!! now to make sure i sync both phones regularly to make sure it is both up to date.
    03-04-08 09:31 AM
    Very interesting fact, just recieved an email... hit my outlook first... then my TREO! then my blackbery !

Interesting... and the lag between the treo and blackberry was considerable.
    03-04-08 09:35 AM
    Glad you figured it out!
    03-04-08 11:18 AM
    I just wish it would stay working, it keeps re-sending emails to me, and stoped sending if i send service books, it just sends all my emails...

But whenver i just leave it alone the emails stop coming in... i get them fine on my treo...

Lets see what happens.
    03-04-08 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD