Hi, I'm new to crackberry I just purchased an 8700g from ebay this past week in awesome condition and already upgraded the software. Unfortunately, it did not have bb messenger on it. I found the page on blackberry.com to download it, but it seems to be down/removed/etc (blackberry.com/messenger). Does anyone know anywhere else I can download it from or how to contact bb about the page being down? Thanks in advance!
    06-07-09 07:48 PM
    If you still have the OS installed on your pc just start desktop manager and then applications loader. Once the list comes up with apps on the left scroll through it and put a check in the box for blackberry messenger. Follow the prompts to completion. Welcome to CB.
    06-07-09 09:43 PM
    If you still have the OS installed on your pc just start desktop manager and then applications loader. Once the list comes up with apps on the left scroll through it and put a check in the box for blackberry messenger. Follow the prompts to completion. Welcome to CB.
    Thanks! I got it on my bb, but now I can't get people added on there. I guess I need the t-mobile data plan
    06-08-09 09:46 PM
    Thanks! I got it on my bb, but now I can't get people added on there. I guess I need the t-mobile data plan
    Yes you must have a data plan on your bb to use BBM.
    06-08-09 09:47 PM
    Yes you must have a data plan on your bb to use BBM.
    Boo hiss. I thought my text messaging plan would be enough.
    06-08-09 09:57 PM
    Boo hiss. I thought my text messaging plan would be enough.
    I know but it runs off data so not possible. You should just bite the bullet like so many others including myself. Although my corporate discount actually pays for my data plan so that makes my bill lighter.
    06-08-09 10:01 PM
    I know but it runs off data so not possible. You should just bite the bullet like so many others including myself. Although my corporate discount actually pays for my data plan so that makes my bill lighter.
    I wish my job would pay for mine. I have the family plan along with family unlimited text and I'm trying to keep my bill low. Maybe in the near future I can work it into my budget.
    06-09-09 12:37 AM
    Yeah but even if they didn't I'd still do it. I love it that much.
    06-09-09 12:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD