Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Possible solution to the little icon that is blue and wont go away

What worked for me was pressing menu > Instant Messaging > Black Berry Messenger. I just registered and it was a notification for an invite from someone who wanted to be a contact. I hope this helps.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Notification Alert Icon with a Line Graph

It looks kind of like a heartbeat BPM monitor. Does any one have any idea what this notification icon is? It's driving me nuts and seems to change numbers at random! Happened ever since I upgraded to the latest OS (August 2012).

http://imgur.com/MR5BW
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    665 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ask for it.

What version of OS do you have? Is it possibly an app that you may have running that checks battery life, device status, etc?
    The third fart, the judges cried, "He shat his pants, he's disqualified!"
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default BPM monitor

I'm having the same icon appearing. Any idea how to get rid of it without having to take out battery?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Just clicked on icon and it took me to my calendar. Scrolling down I see the icon with application resource monitor beside it......any thoughts
    CrackBerry Newbie

Found it. Was a theme that I downloaded. Deleted theme and icon gone.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Oops wrong. It's the application resource manager download by blackberry. It monitors apps that are draining your battery and shut shuts them down. To turn off go into options, device, application resource monitor, turn it off.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123