HELLO BLACKBERRY FAMILY! IM NEW HERE!I recently bought a 8700g from ebay. I love this thing to death! I browsed thru the forums and found a thread that will help me remove the IT policy that was previously set. i upgraded my OS software to 4.5 thru the t-mobile website. but i have a problem. I have the regular phone plan, callin, and txt messagin, i installed opera mini and i would like to use the opera mini to get free internet access but it doesnt work, i checked my browser config and its set to tzones and no other option is available for selection, i heard you can use the wifi config but the option is not available what should i do.
    05-25-09 02:34 PM
    You have to have a data plan to have internet access. I don't know any way around that.
    05-25-09 02:38 PM
    HELLO BLACKBERRY FAMILY! IM NEW HERE!I recently bought a 8700g from ebay. I love this thing to death! I browsed thru the forums and found a thread that will help me remove the IT policy that was previously set. i upgraded my OS software to 4.5 thru the t-mobile website. but i have a problem. I have the regular phone plan, callin, and txt messagin, i installed opera mini and i would like to use the opera mini to get free internet access but it doesnt work, i checked my browser config and its set to tzones and no other option is available for selection, i heard you can use the wifi config but the option is not available what should i do.
    I don't think that bb model has wifi so pretty much your only option would be to get a data plan

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 02:40 PM
    I used a prepaid sim with a sidekick plan on the blackberry and it works well with opera mini i get full access to the web and all but not with the tzones app browser, then when i put in my regular sim with just callin and txt and use the tzones it works then it says i have to subscribe to the 5.99/mo for full web browsing, but when i use opera mini, its not supported.
    05-25-09 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD