So I try to delete emails from the device and that works. But when I choose the option to delete from handheld and computer it doesn't actually remove from computer.

Also doesn't recognize that i read an email on my device, because its still marked unread on computer.

Any advice?
    05-29-10 07:51 AM
    So I try to delete emails from the device and that works. But when I choose the option to delete from handheld and computer it doesn't actually remove from computer.

Also doesn't recognize that i read an email on my device, because its still marked unread on computer.

Any advice?
    Are you on Enterprise server/Email or personal??
    If you are not on enterprise, you will not have 2 way syncing...
    05-29-10 07:57 AM
    Are you on Enterprise server/Email or personal??
    If you are not on enterprise, you will not have 2 way syncing...
    I'm just using it for my Yahoo! and Google email. I have a 8330 before checking the same accounts and it did what I wanted. Is it just this phone (8703e) that doesn't support the 2 way syncing you're referring to?
    05-29-10 08:00 AM
    I'm just using it for my Yahoo! and Google email. I have a 8330 before checking the same accounts and it did what I wanted. Is it just this phone (8703e) that doesn't support the 2 way syncing you're referring to?
    Are you talking about syncing when you connect your phone to the computer directly?
    Google is in the process of offering 2 way syncing over the air but this is something new. There's rumors it's up, some say not yet...
    05-29-10 08:03 AM
    Are you talking about syncing when you connect your phone to the computer directly?
    Google is in the process of offering 2 way syncing over the air but this is something new. There's rumors it's up, some say not yet...
    I mean that when my email comes to my phone I read it, therefore it's marked as read on both my handheld and when I check my mail online via the computer.

Also, when I delete messages from the phone, and it asks if I would like to remove it from the online mailbox as well I choose yes. However its still sitting in my Yahoo! mailbox, and still marked as 'unread'.

Everything worked fine on my curve 8330. But this old piece of trash 8703e is giving me trouble. I'm trying to make the best of it though.
    05-29-10 08:07 AM
    Hello I am having a similar problem. I have the Pearl 8130 and the email reconciliation has worked perfectly with Yahoo mail for the past year+, however a couple of weeks ago, my device emails are not marked as read when i read them on the computer. The delete appears to delete from both, but the read/unread status does not seem to be working anymore. This is VERY frustrating to open every email on both my phone AND my computer. please Help!
    06-04-10 09:06 AM
    having the same problem here! i "delete messages on mailbox and handheld" and the messages are still in one location if i delete them from the other! ever since my 8330/verizon self updated and loaded a NFL app and the BackupAssistant app. ready to smash my blackberry
    06-04-10 12:28 PM
    i found what is hopefully the solution in another section
    -go to the mailbox icon "Messages" click the ball
    -click the blackberry button left of the ball and scroll down to Options
    -scroll down to Email Reconciliation
    -scroll down to On Conflicts: Handheld Wins
    This seems to be working for me now
    06-04-10 12:36 PM
    i dont understand.. i am having issues with my email as well.. since yesterday ive notices that it either takes forever for my email to get to my phone or i dont get it at all.. and even if i read it on my phone it appears as 'unread' on my emaill... ughhh
    06-04-10 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD