Ever since the BB glich a week or two ago, I notice a small icon on my homescreen that appears only when I lock the keyboard. It is siutated above the battery strength ribbon. It is a small box that almost appears to have the number 1 in it; however, I'm really not certain that it is a number 1. In addition, to the right of this small box is a number that changes. Yesterday it had the number, "4" next to it. Today, there's the number "6" next to it. This number changes day to day. I thought at first it was voice mails but it is not. My "new message" indicator appears below this "new" box.

Anyone else know what I'm talking about? I'm certain it must be tied to something I'm doing as the number changes daily and during the day as well, but I just can't figure out how to get rid of it. I never had this icon before the BB glich; however, the timing may simply be coincidence.

Suggestions? Thanks much ...
    09-17-07 04:22 PM
    I have the same problem and no clue how to fix it or what it is...anyone out there.....Please help...
    09-22-07 02:57 AM
    Does it have a red star by it?
    Or maybe its a wap message.
    Check your messages and SMS's.
    09-23-07 10:36 AM
    Have looked in the "folders" for messages and have found none. No WAP messages either.
    09-24-07 06:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD