Hi everyone!

I am loving being a new Crackberry! I was here at the site yesterday for almost the entire day and evening...so much to do and learn. However, I haven't mastered finding specific answers in the forums so I thought I'd post my question...

How do I get my yahoo e-mail account pushed to my 8703e?

I have one of my accounts coming to it already, but a friend of mine walked me through that and can't remember how to do it...any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!
    03-29-09 11:53 AM
    I am on wap so I can't see your carrier. To get your yahoo email pushed to your device you can do this 2 ways. 1, on your phone there should be a folder that says manage internet email or personal email. Open it and select add. Fill in your info for the yahoo account and it should be good to go. 2, you can log into your carriers BIS and do it there from your pc. In the tips section of the forum look for "what is my carriers BIS page". Its a thread that has links to each carriers BIS. Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 10:08 AM
    THANK YOU rlp32!! It definitely helps me a lot. Appreciate your help!
    03-30-09 11:56 AM
    Not a problem glad it helps you. Welcome to CB by the way.
    03-30-09 12:24 PM
    Heres the link for your BIS if you need it https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=nextel go here on your PC.
    03-30-09 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD