I have my blackberry set up to access my corporate e-mail account. It works great, but the only problem I have is that it is time consuming to have to go back into my lotus notes and flag all the messages that I have dealt with using the blackberry as read in lotus notes. Is there a setting somewhere that my IT department is not aware of that will mark messages as read in my main lotus notes server when I read them using my blackberry?

Thanks in advance for your time responding to this, greatly appreciated!!
    11-29-07 06:47 AM
    While in email, in the Options settings on your BB, under Email Reconciliation do you have Wireless Reconcile set to On? This setting should synch up the read messages. One note, I have noticed that if I'm on my local copy of Lotus Notes and I shut it down before I've replicated back to the server, the message status will not replicate out to the BB until I complete the reconciliation in Notes.
    12-02-07 02:16 PM
    Thanks for the response...

The settings on my blackberry in the email reconciliation are as follows:

Delete on: Mailbox and Wireless
    Wireless Reconcile: On
    On conflicts: Mailbox wins

My IT department is at a loss on this, as they have never been able to get items read on the bb to show as read in lotus notes the next time the user logs into their pc...
    12-17-07 09:43 AM
    Hi there, did you ever find an aswer to this topic?
    02-29-08 08:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD