I have a new email address & went to Email Settings. I went to Existing Users & logged in with User Name & Password. I then went to Email Accounts, edited my email account to the new address, saved & exited. When I go to my email, it shows my new address (which is @att.net), but I am not receiving the messages sent to the new address. It still shows emails sent to my old address. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? PLEASE HELP!!
    05-10-08 10:04 PM
    ***bump****
    05-10-08 10:24 PM
    go back and delete it and start over . not edit.
    05-10-08 10:44 PM
    Yea, just delete the old one, and start fresh with the new one
    05-10-08 10:57 PM
    Yeah what they said and welcome to CB.
    05-10-08 10:58 PM
    Yeah, do what thru said... delete and THEN enter the new address!

(I couldn't resist!) :-)

Welcome to Crackberry!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-08 12:18 AM
    Thanks To You All!! So Simple When You Know How!
    05-11-08 09:37 AM
    You sent service books?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-08 09:40 AM
    How do you delete the current email?

(I took over my blackberry from a friend, and his email address is still linked to the blackberry. When i try to login into Blackberry.com they want HIS password and login.)
    08-27-08 12:21 AM
    Yes..delete and re-enter will be the solution.
    08-30-08 09:04 AM
    Actually... I just called my provider, gave them all my passwords and info, and they took care of it for me. Nice. Provider is Telus.
    06-15-09 08:35 PM
    I am sooooooooo new I could not offer any suggestion but do need to know how do I get to the page that displays my e-mail address so I can edit it?
    Thank you in advance
    05-07-10 04:22 PM
    I am sooooooooo new I could not offer any suggestion but do need to know how do I get to the page that displays my e-mail address so I can edit it?
    Thank you in advance
    On your phone, go to the setup folder, then "personal email setup." You can add, delete, and edit your email accounts from there. Once you create a username and password from the setup page from your phone, you can also do it online from your provider's BIS page, just do a search for "blackberry internet service" and your provider name.

Welcome to Crackberry! In the future, you may have better luck getting responses if you start your own thread for your issue instead of tagging onto the end of someone else's. People tend to gravitate toward threads that don't have any responses yet
    05-07-10 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD