I'm hoping somonne can help me on this.
    Every calendar entry I make on Outlook appears one hour early on my Blackberry.
    Vista is set to the correct timezone as is my Blackberry and I even checked with the network support for my company.
    Any suggestions?
    03-20-08 09:41 AM
    Ever since the time change, my calendar has been off by an hour.
    03-25-08 04:02 AM
    I had the same problem. I had to go into Outlook...click on tools....options....preferences.....calendar options...time zone...and put a check mark beside the adjust for daylight savings time.
    That fixed everything.
    03-25-08 07:11 AM
    I'm having the EXACT same problem, only when I tried to follow janenebu's advice, I already had that option checked... any other suggestions?
    03-27-08 02:05 PM
    I'm having the same problem, started right after DST. My recurring appt.'s are fine, is the single appt's that sync an hour ahead...
    04-04-08 11:13 AM
    I've seen this happen before because the time in the computers BIOS was wrong. You would need to reboot your computer and while booting up enter into the BIOS (before windows loads) to check the time.
    04-04-08 11:24 AM
    Ugh, I hvn't used syn for outlook~

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-08 12:10 AM
    I'm having the EXACT same problem, only when I tried to follow janenebu's advice, I already had that option checked... any other suggestions?
    Did you ever get this fixed? If not, here is what I found on one of our BB's. The timezone was set for Central America (-6), but it should have been Central Time (-6). The difference is that Central America does not adjust for DST. Once I changed that, it worked like a champ.

Hope that helps.
    05-15-08 03:59 PM
    I don't use calendar in blackberry. What I did was using google calendar on my home page. I type "Dinner with Anna next week" on addquick. They will add exactly one week from today and put it on all day. If you type the time too. They will put your appt with Anna at exact time you wish.

I LOVE IT. They also put appts and etc on the list in front page. You don't have to remember or go to PC to check out.
    05-21-08 09:47 PM
    sorry to close this thread so late, i did finally figure out. I figured this out a couple weeks ago, but if i remember correctly i checked by DST setting and the time zone i was in, making sure i was Easter US and not Eastern other. I then remember having to reset my phone a couple times, then removing all my appt's and loading them back in. I took some time but i'm such a crackberry user that i didn't mind.

I can't wait for Sprint/Nextel to come out with a newer BBerry w/ Direct Connect capabilities... but i'm not going to hold my breath. Thx to all who chipped in to help out!!!
    06-08-08 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD