I can't seem to have the option to arrange my icons in order like other 8700 series BB's. I have the AT&T version and my co-worker has the blue T-Mobile version...his has the same ZEN theme that mine has, but at the bottom he has the option to "ARRANGE ICONS". Is there any way that I can get this option on my 8700c???

If anyone knows any good free themes and/or programs to get, please reply with the web url.

Puzzled in Atlanta,

Chris-
    04-04-08 05:21 PM
    The icons are probably locked for that theme. You could try a different theme.
    04-04-08 05:31 PM
    All the stock themes: AT&T, BB DIMENSION ICON, TODAY and ZEN have no icon arrange feature on this phone. It's weird...like why wouldn't it work?

Anyway, I noticed on the ZEN theme of the t-mobile BB, it has a Vertical Scroll look, where mine simply looks the same for the ICON, TODAY and ZEN. Perhaps I need an update?

I currently have version: 4.2.1.96

Does anyone know how to update? I tried the UPDATE button on the desktop manager but all it did was take me to a page to download the latest desktop manager.

(Scratching my head in Atlanta)

~Chris
    04-04-08 05:38 PM
    if you want to rearrange the icons hold the alt button down and click the trackwheel of the icon you want to move and select move adn that should do it.
    04-04-08 08:45 PM
    Thank You Sooooo Much!
    04-10-08 12:32 PM
    not a problem
    04-10-08 01:35 PM
    I tried that but my list does not give me the option to move
    10-23-11 07:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD