I have an 8703e using Sprint as the carrier. I have BB Desktop V. 4.5.0.15.

I CANNOT SYNC MY OUTLOOK 2000 DATA TO THE BB! I'M GOING INSANE.

I can link Outlook Express.......but need to link the full Outlook....Express does nothing for me.

I'm a new user, frustrated, and seriously considering chucking this PDA into a pond..........then pouring gas in the pond and setting it on fire....and then lobbing cinder blocks into the flames.......and then......well, you get the drift.

Anyone offering aid, comfort, advice, etc will be the recipient of my sincere gratitude. HELP...........
    08-19-08 09:46 PM
    I have an 8703e using Sprint as the carrier. I have BB Desktop V. 4.5.0.15.

I CANNOT SYNC MY OUTLOOK 2000 DATA TO THE BB! I'M GOING INSANE.

I can link Outlook Express.......but need to link the full Outlook....Express does nothing for me.

I'm a new user, frustrated, and seriously considering chucking this PDA into a pond..........then pouring gas in the pond and setting it on fire....and then lobbing cinder blocks into the flames.......and then......well, you get the drift.

Anyone offering aid, comfort, advice, etc will be the recipient of my sincere gratitude. HELP...........
    The problem is your version of Outlook is too old for the version of Desktop Manager you are trying to use. Assuming you don't want to pay for a newer Outlook, follow the Stoner Procedure, linked in my sig. He has the links for every vendors OS and desktop software. You can find a version of Desktop Manager that will work with Outlook 2000, it won't have all the features of the latest versions, but it will work.
    08-19-08 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD