I have a 7130e. Every once and a while an tiny icon shows up at the very top of the screen just to the right of center and I can't find what it indicates.

The icon looks like the "calendar" icon but with an "!" on in (not a "31") and there is a "1" beside it. My calendar use is very regular with mostly recurring items. This thing never showed up on my previous 7130e. On this one it showed up for about 2 weeks then disapeared. Now it has shown up again.

Strange thing is also that it is only there when the bb is locked and disapears as soon as you unlock it.

Neither my carrier tech support nor the store know what it is, why it is there, nor why it is only there when locked.

Any ideas? Thanks!
    10-29-07 08:41 PM
    If there is any way you could take a pic (do a search for BBScreen) and post the pic when it happens that would really help.

I've never heard of the icon you're discribing....
    11-04-07 07:07 PM
    You know, I saw something like this recently, if it is not a calendar item, it could it be a checkmark? See if it is a task item.
    11-04-07 07:15 PM
    Ooooohhh....good thought, JS.
    11-04-07 07:18 PM
    Thanks for the tips! I have no tasks and I checked to see that it was in fact empty. I could try to zoom in and take a pic but it is pretty tiny!

It now has a "7" beside it so I am increasing something but still don't know what!
    db
    11-19-07 12:11 PM
    I am also having this issue. My 8700c shows what looks like a small calendar icon with a number next to it. The number used to be 1 and now it has changed to 4. I have deleted everything in my calendar, task list, new msgs, etc. It's driving me nuts! Has anyone been able to figure out what this is and how to get rid of it?
    12-16-07 02:18 PM
    You sure its not a voicemail, or email, or MMS?
    12-16-07 02:19 PM
    Can you describe it anymore?
    12-16-07 04:17 PM
    Go to Calendar -> Options -> scroll right down and and see how may entries you have and if it corresponds to the number of entries you think you have.

I am quite sure it is the calendar reminder and it only displays when my device is locked. Once I have dismissed or opened that entry it disappears and appears for the next entry....
    12-17-07 03:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD