Recently purchase used 7105t for myself. I run a small contractor business and needed to expand. Problem:
    as others, no network capability with T Mobile. i have read the articles and follwed the steps but to no success.
    The phone works great(bluetooth doesn't recognize anything though)

i installed opera mini- it goes thru the tests and then fails
    I have a $6 plan thru t mobile for t zones internet which they (T Mobile ) tell me the phone used to support t zones
    I downloaded free bes software but did not install it yet because i'm not sure that is what i need.

can i use this phone like i did others to access the internet and my emails via the web without so much hassle
    or
    do i need to set up a server

in other words - help-help-help

Thanks

electricguy
    12-27-07 02:18 PM
    If you are the only person who will be using a Blackberry in your company the ur best bet will be to set up BIS through Tmobile. BIS stands for Blackberry Internet Server. This will allow you to surf the web and get your emails.
    12-27-07 02:27 PM
    Unfortunately that is what i didn't want to hear - just because i am trying to save from paying $20 a month more plus taxto do simple web access abnd email checks periodically.

I did download the free BES from BB.
    Is there any pros to that?
    I mean can my website server be linked to the BES to do what i need it to do or am i trying to save a sinkin ship??

Thanks
    12-27-07 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD